Pages

Saturday 22 June 2013

My Fantastic paragraph about Chromebooks


We are learning to how to write a report using paragraphs. This is my paragraph about my Chromebook. I know that I have learned this lesson when I check my paragraph using the Marking my paragraph document, read it out loud, check with a buddy and check with Mrs Richardson.

In Room 5 we use Chromebooks instead of using our books. Ever since Room 5 has had their Chromebooks everything has changed for us. Every Thursday Room 5 has a really special guest in our class and her name is Mrs. Grant  she is the #1 person that teaches us what we can learn on our Chromebooks she can even teach our teacher new things too. One of the things she showed us was a website that is called We Video, It is a website that you can create new videos and songs . Did you know we have our own blogs to post our own learning? Room 5 learned some shortcuts like Ctrl-x is to cut instead of backspacing it and she even showed us how to take snapshots. Chromebooks are fun.

2 comments:

Fiona Grant said...

Hi Anna, I always look forward to my time in Room 5 each week. It is exciting to read your blogs and see how much you are learning and sharing each week. I also enjoy exploring your class site to see the learning Mrs Richardson is planning for you. See you again soon.

Junior said...

hi anna i really like your work and your really cool

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.